Google

23 May 2024

RED HOT BLUES Radio Show #1244 Presenta 8 Novetats Discogràfiques

 

**LITO FERNANDEZ ROOTS QUINTET: Got My Mojo Workin **HOWLIN RAMBLERS: Drunken For My Darling **JODIE CASH: Before My Senses **HENDRIK ROVER & LOS MITICOS GTS: Blues **JOSE RAMIREZ: Bad Hombre - Live **ELIZA NEALS: Something's Better Than Nothing / Candy Store **SETH JAMES: Lessons **MISTY BLUES: Silver Lining

**LITO FERNANDEZ ROOTS QUINTET: Got My Mojo Working Directo Cambaya Club (Single 2024) (Cambaya Records) **HOWLIN RAMBLERS: Drunken For My Darling (Album 2023) **JODIE CASH: Before My Senses (Album 2023) **HENDRIK ROVER & LOS MITICOS GTS: Blues (EP 2020) 




**JOSE RAMIREZ: Bad Hombre - Live (Album 2024) (Blue Craw Fish Records) **ELIZA NEALS: Something's Better Than Nothing / Candy Store (Singles 2023 / 2024) (E-H Records)  **SETH JAMES: Lessons (Album 2024) (Blind Raccoon Qualified Records) **MISTY BLUES: Silver Lining (Album 2024) (Marlen Palumbo) 







No comments:


La història del blues és plena de detalls, anècdotes, imatges i moments que val la pena recordar.

The history of the blues is full of tails, anecdotes, images and moments that are worth to remember.