Google

26 July 2026

RED HOT BLUES Radio Show #1362 - Presenta 10 de Blues Espanyol

 

**KIKE JAMBALAYA I'm Just A Rollin Stone **JOE AND THE JACKPOTS Spanish Breakfast **EDGAR BLUES TRIO Shine **AISHAH DAVIS BAND Blues For You  **MR. WOLF & THE BLUES FREAKS I'll Take The Blame / Nothin Doin Blues **JOAQUIN VIERA TRIO Every Day I Have The Blues / Cocaine **LOS BLUESFALOS Live At Blues Cazorla 2018 **JOE & SANCHEZ Lounging... **CLAUDIO & THE ROOSTERS Live At Nave9 Bilbo 2020 **MICK & DAVIS El Ultimo Whiskey

 
♫ Listen to the show live on Thursdays at 9 pm and Sundays at 10 pm here at this link


NOVETATS DISCOGRAFIQUES
NEW RELEASES


KIKE JAMBALAYA
I'm Just A Rollin Stone
Single 2026
Kike Jambalaya
https://www.kikejambalaya.com/
https://www.facebook.com/kikejambalaya/?locale=es_ES
https://www.instagram.com/kike_jambalaya/?hl=es
https://www.youtube.com/user/kikejambalaya
https://kikejambalaya.bandcamp.com/track/for-once-in-my-life-2
https://open.spotify.com/intl-es/artist/5TknYICOG7yd700QbBGVfq

JOE AND THE JACKPOTS
Spanish Breakfast
Album 2025
Joe And The Jackpots
https://www.instagram.com/joeandthejackpots/
https://www.instagram.com/_joeoboyle_/
https://music.youtube.com/channel/UClZUboxYrBXCb_UVON6yFew
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZUboxYrBXCb_UVON6yFew

EDGAR BLUES TRIO
Shine
Album 2025
Edgar Blues
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1484833909
https://www.instagram.com/edgarbluestrio/
https://www.youtube.com/@edgarbluesmusic1889/videos

AISHAH DAVIS BAND
Blues For You
Album 2014
Aishah Davis
https://www.rebleworldrecords.com/
https://www.facebook.com/AishaDavisMusic/
Joaquin Quiñonero
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100065553276647
https://www.youtube.com/@QUIM.GUITARBLUES/search?query=aishah%20davis

MR. WOLF & THE BLUES FREAKS
I'll Take The Blame / Nothin Doin Blues
Singles 2026
Mr. Wolf & The Blues Freaks
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61573755324202
https://www.instagram.com/mrwolfandthebluesfreaks/
https://thebluesfreaks.bandcamp.com/

JOAQUIN VIERA TRIO
Every Day I Have The Blues / Cocaine
Singles 2022
Joaquin Viera Trio
https://www.facebook.com/joaquin.viera.716
https://www.instagram.com/joaco_viera

LOS BLUESFALOS
Live At Blues Cazorla 2018
Llevame Otra Vez A Memphis
Ponme Otro Whiskey Mañana Te Lo Pago
Juntos A La Par /  Mi Guitarra Y El Blues 
Singles Live 2018
    Los Bluesfalos
https://bluesfalos.com/
https://www.facebook.com/bluesfalos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNsyDVz4BIGiTKN3LJTRNQ

JOE & SANCHEZ
Lounging...
Album 2020
Joe & Sanchez
https://www.instagram.com/joeandsanchez/
https://tandemrecordsofficial.bandcamp.com/
Joe O'Boyle
https://www.instagram.com/_joeoboyle_/
Victor Sanchez
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077567689019

CLAUDIO & THE ROOSTERS
Live At Nave9 Bilbo 2020
Evil Doll / Sugar Pie / Helpin Hand
Singles Live 2025
Claudio & The Roosters
https://www.facebook.com/ClaudioandtheRoosters
https://www.instagram.com/claudioandtheroosters
https://www.facebook.com/RailroadHank/
https://www.youtube.com/@ClaudioGomezSantana/videos

MICK & DAVIS
El Ultimo Whiskey
Single 2025
David Mateo Roldan
https://www.facebook.com/davisblueSharp
https://www.instagram.com/davis_bluesharp8/
https://www.youtube.com/@davidmateoroldan3465




No comments:


La història del blues és plena de detalls, anècdotes, imatges i moments que val la pena recordar.

The history of the blues is full of tails, anecdotes, images and moments that are worth to remember.